Meet your guide in your hotel and begin your tour of Istanbul’s most famous monuments. Start with a stroll through Sultanahmet Meydanı where you can see the remains of the Ottoman Empire before heading to the Blue Mosque and admiring the splendid blue tiles that give the mosque its nickname.
Then, continue to Hagia Sophia, and marvel at its massive dome before heading to the Underground Cistern (from Out side Entry Extra), as featured in the Inferno movie.
After lunch, visit the Topkapi Palace, where you can admire an extensive collection of jewels and robes worn by the sultans, as well as silver and porcelain from the 15th century. Finally, be blown away at the Grand Bazaar with over 4000 shops where you’ll be sure to pick up some unique souvenirs.
The Guided Just Available ENGLISH.
For Other Guide Language Plus 50 Euro
PRIVATE Guided Tour ; you can decide on the starting time of your tour.
Recommended starting time is 09:00am ending 5:00pm. (8 hours).
- 1 or 2 Person : 200 Euros
- 50 Euros additional per person.
What is Included in tour ?
• Hotel Pick-up & drop-off - by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches.
• Entrance Fees mentioned by the itineraries.
• Professional Licenced Tour Guide English.
• Services Charges & Local Taxes..